Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Jana's Hideout is Lily, Daniel, and Devon's Old House!

I haven't posted in a while. There are so many things I could say about the Y&R right now but one thing I have to say is that I noticed some Y&R set recycling yeterday. I noticed that when Jana kidnapped Lucy & Delia Abbott, the little preschool they were in looked familiar. I recognized the curtains in the cupboards. The place is the house Jack Abbott rented to Lily,Daniel, and Devon.

Oops...Y&R would've fooled us all if they had've just changed those plaid curtains!!!!

What do you think of the show right now? Jana is sooooo written badly right now. They made us love her, hate her, love her, and now we're totally confused by her erratic behaviour! No one has mentioned lately that she killed Carmen Mesta. Wonder where Ryder is hiding?

(Update: Sam's house had those same dang curtains!! Enough recycling?)

1 comment: