Well, well, well...
What an interesting Canadian episode (June 4, US June 5).
Phick/Shick/Phack/Shack
Sharon and Nick did it.
Phyllis and Jack did it.
That Mary-Jane looking in the window @ Jack & Phyllis was PRICELESS. "Kitty? I need you kitty!!!!!".
How long before Paul figures out she's Patti Williams? Will Corben Bernsen come back again? Did you know he's Jeannie Cooper's son?
Adam / Ashley
The Adam / Ashley drama was just absolutely ridiculous. I can't even get started on that one and how it's wrong on so many levels!
Kevin / Jana & Amber / Daniel
Is it just me or do Kevin & Amber seem well-suited and Jana & Daniel seem well-suited. I wonder if they're going there with this show. The foursome does seem to be a perfect group of friends but I wouldn't be surprised if there's eventually a moment of passion between the wrong two!
Nikki / Victor
Nice moments from them talking to eachother without animosity. The hug at the end of their GCAC scene was quite awkward, though.
Finding Freelance Writing Jobs
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment