Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Is Y&R's Colleen Dead?

I'm out of lurkdom for a moment to say that I'm beyond disgusted with today's Canadian episode (September 16, 2009) where they go through Colleen's life and leave us believing at the end that she's dead. I've read a spoiler saying that Patty shoots Victor and he gets Colleen's heart. I hope they don't do this. The last few spoilers I've read from that source were true though, so sigh.....

I created this blog when it was fun to make fun of the writing and silliness but lately, it's just beyond ridiculous. I miss the old Y&R where there was suspense and lovable characters. Sure, there will always be characters you don't like as villains have their place but the way this show has been going, it's no wonder they didn't grab any '09 Daytime Emmys (with the exception of Christian LeBlanc who's not getting nearly enough airtime these days!)

Oh, and don't even get me started on where they've gone with the gas-lighting Ashley and Sh/ick baby daddy storylines....

No comments:

Post a Comment