Friday, September 18, 2009

September 18, 2009 Y &R Canada Spoilers Colleen Carlton and Victor Newman

Does Colleen die? Does Victor get her heart?

Victor took 3 bullets. In the background, Ashley's ready to leave him due to finding out the truth. I almost busted a gut on my elliptical machine when Adam offered to make her some tea. "Don't even say Tea to me". Finally! I know we out in TVLand were all thinking the same thing. My mom always says "I'm floating" when she drinks too much tea. Surprised Ashley didn't float away by now! Of course Adam rushes Dr. Taylor over to try to talk her out of it. Ashley tells Adam to "Go make some friends." LOL .
Billy rushes in to tell them what's going on with Victor and Colleen.

Paul gets Patty to surrender and brings her to the precinct to Chance.

It ends with the doctor telling Traci, Steve, and Jack that Colleen may be brain dead and that they should prepare for the worst (a test is coming).

Next:
Next issue spoiler shows Jack and Ashley discussing what happened and Adam at Victor's bedside telling him he 'has to make it'.

No comments:

Post a Comment